Advantages of Working with ISTC
ISTC helps develop science in CIS countries and Georgia through various programs and initiatives. Scientists and institutes can benefit from:
- Research grants for the team of scientists involved in funded projects;
- Procurement by ISTC of research equipment;
- IPR stays with the Scientist in regular projects;
- Help with commercialization of project’s results;
- Possibility to travel to meet project collaborators, Partners, or attend international events;
- Collaboration with international science institutes, universities, private companies, etc. in the frame of projects, seminars and workshops;
- Possibility to follow free business related training.
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.